My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
..i wish my springs were pink

Your whole quad is pink, you big fairy!

the%20true%20color%20of%20honda.JPG

haha nice. the springs were like that when i got the quad so i think they may be stock. i got shock covers now so you cant see them. those lights are killer you cant look into them directly or else it blinds you for around a minute. since they only have one setting i aimed one lower and one a bit higher they light up the trail just like a car with the high beams on. :) Thanks for the comments too

Yeah that's not purple! If that looks purple you need to adjust your computer's monitor (or possibly you didn't learn your colors in kindergarten like you were supposed to?). That looks like Hot Barbie Pink to me!

haha nice. the springs were like that when i got the quad so i think they may be stock. i got shock covers now so you cant see them.

i think i would rather have pink springs than my shock covers ::)

I couldn't use photoshop if my life depended on it. I use a simple photo editor (came with my printer/scanner). I just adjust the hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, etc to change the colors.

just seeing if this will work. here is the warrior after the rebuild

me almost landing on a 40 foot table top on my track in my back yard
yamaha-warrior-92-bikepics-524544.jpg

another one
yamaha-warrior-92-bikepics-524546.jpg

Back