My warrior.. Yoshimura TEC kit B comparison.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Click picture to go play it.

Wide open.. no spark arrestor

With TEC kit installed, supposed to lower to 96 decibles to meet noise requirements.

What exactly is a TEC kit? A spark arrestor/baffle which looks like this.
YOS_05_TEC_KIT.jpg

Shea

As you can tell by the stumble, with the tec kit my accelerator pumps needs adjusting but i never run it unless i have to so ive never messed with it.

All yoshis sound the same lol.
Do you run spark arrestor? I have mines in my trc and its still loud as hell.

Nope but i have the tec-B kit and with it in its really kinda quiet actually haha. Prolly close to as quiet as stock. Ill get a vid with that in too maybe to compare.

Lol that thing is so shiney u can see yourself walking back and forth to give it gas and to turn the cam off lol...

y isnt it that loud i thought they were really loud? also can u make a vid of u ridin?

y isnt it that loud i thought they were really loud? also can u make a vid of u ridin?

Its loud, but not to an extreme. To me its got the perfect kind of sound, its mellow untill you give it gas. Trust me you can hear it from a very far distance when you get on it, yet if you keep the rpm's down its not too bad.

Ill try and get a vid of me riding today i need a camera man haha, ill just set the camera somewhere haha.

mine is mondo loud, cuz its cut, and im like shooting flames out of it lol...i have a video check it out...keep in mind, this is under 1/4 throttle...VVVVVVVV

that is pretty loud, dsw what is in your engine to make it wanna move like that, its like alive

Well its moves first off because the rear shock comes up a little with the vibration, the quad moving forward is prolly just from the high revs, that or maybe the high compression idk? haha

Latest posts

Back