my other hobby!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgray44

Reaction score
so i also try passing the time by playing guitar, im not so good at it right now but im working on it! anywho this is my first video i have made and i learned the song just 2 nights ago. let me know what you think im always up for some constructive criticism the song is called Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold

click the pic!

the guitar is an LTD MH-50 with a Crate GX-130C half stack amp that i got for free just a couple days ago

Last edited:
yea first picked up a guitar bout 6 years ago, just to mess around on. now music pretty much runs my life so i try to learn what i can when i can

I know that song, it's on the tip of me tounge. Sounds good man!!

Here is what I do, building custom fishing rods
aa.jpg
untitled1.jpg

S7300363.jpg

If you were close I would trade lessons for a pole

I had an old acoustic at one time just never got lessons to learn it. Your guys hobbys are more interesting than mine. Besides my warriors, I do models and video games. I usually do some custom stuff when I do models, just havent done one in a while.

damn dude! those are pretty legit!!! me and my buddy do ALOT of fishing since we live right on the mississippi river

I do models and video games.

as in make or play?!?!

what systems do you play on, that'd be kick ass if we can get a group of people on call of duty or sumthin, have our tags say YFM or something haha

i only have a ps3 which i hardly play right now, its being used more for netflix :p

sounds good dude .. i wish i could play my dad tryed to tech me .. but at that time I was into women and riding my dirt bike , my hobby is Rc cars and trucks nitro baby .but since im getting back in to atv i might be selling them

as in make or play?!?!

what systems do you play on, that'd be kick ass if we can get a group of people on call of duty or sumthin, have our tags say YFM or something haha

i only have a ps3 which i hardly play right now, its being used more for netflix :p

Play wish I made them, cause I always find something I dont like in the ones I do play. Only systems I have right now is ps2 and a Wii, wanna get a ps3 but the money isnt in the cards right now. Figure it will be next tax time til I can get one.

sounds good dude .. i wish i could play my dad tryed to tech me .. but at that time I was into women and riding my dirt bike , my hobby is Rc cars and trucks nitro baby .but since im getting back in to atv i might be selling them

thanks! rc cars look like fun, down here every tuesday i think they have nitro races downtown, i hear them buzzin up and down the streets

Play wish I made them, cause I always find something I dont like in the ones I do play. Only systems I have right now is ps2 and a Wii, wanna get a ps3 but the money isnt in the cards right now. Figure it will be next tax time til I can get one.

ps2 is still awesome, wish my ps3 was backwards compatible :( i loved playing the final fantasy series

ps2 is still awesome, wish my ps3 was backwards compatible :( i loved playing the final fantasy series

Hell, my ps2 is one of the original big ones. I got it like 6 months after they came out, so its old but still works for the most part. Its gotten to where it dont like playing the ones that are the blue discs. Which is fine cause most of the games that use those discs suck anyway. Im a nascar, first person shooter, war games you get the idea.

damn dude! those are pretty legit!!! me and my buddy do ALOT of fishing since we live right on the mississippi river
thanks, the top one is a Lamaglass g1000 8'6" steelhead rod, 2piece 8-17pd test set up for a level line and one is a old Allstar blank, before they went to china, 7' 1pc bass rod 8-17pd test set up for an open face reel. I got lots more, trying to get a business going.

Mine at one time was nitro rc trucks, I started with a traxxas t-max first gen, then went to the HPI savage when it first came out, this thing is a beast, is tough as a rock, will now pull wheelies with a port job to the sleeve, and has a 3 speed tranny. I still have the truck and a couple bodys fo rit one being grave digger, another of Dale Sr. car, I got tired of it put it up got it for a bit a couple years ago, then back into the closet it went. Fuel for this thing is way too much think its up to about 40 bucks a gallon. But god they are fun to play with.

I used to do that, havent since my wedding though. I did all the groomsman and ushers, shooters with either they're name or intitials on them. I even did it on a side windows of a t-bird turbo coupe I had. Unfortinaly I dont have any pics of stuff I did.

lol i did my center pieces for our wedding. ill have to see if i can locate a good pic. the pic of the skull/spade is on the back window of my audi. i have etchings on most of my window of the car. ill get pics of the others on the car tomorrow. its a fun hobby.

Back