my new quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least you can admit its a piece of ****, thats the first step towards admitting your a loser!!!

calm down girls. thats fricken cheap for a blaster that runs. really good find. if you guys race your 2 piece of **** quads you better video tape it!

Ill be at quadfest boys ;D :cool:

But anyway i cant see that going to a 400EX is going to help you with your problems. Ive worked on honda's and they are garbage. Cheaply constructed and poor designs on everything. All of them have carb trouble.. bearings are a known problem on all of them and everything is a bitch to work on. Simple jobs now become horrible just trying to get the puzzle of a set of plastic off them.

The quad having problems is either because of the way it is ridden or maintained or worked on one of the 3.

Bearings are not a big problem.. its an 01.. right now all my bearings are a little lose and most need replaced. And other than that i never really hear of any other problems with your quad.

whell i cant take it for a ride once without something breaking, and i dont really care anymore, i cant even remember all the times it broke cause it happens so often, and it has been problems sence day one

probly the way you take care of it. and it's getting old so of course things need replacing and whatever. it's 5 years old depending on exactly when it was made

I got a warrior for 450 and swaped out the engines and havent had a problem yet, It all depends on what ideot or really smart person sold it to you. I got a retard, he could of got more money. But you never really know untill you really ride it hard. Good luck

LoL i rode my friends blaster and later that night i was on the want ads and ebay.. i have 400 bucks.. pwerbands on 2strokes are the funnest things ever.. although i think that raptor 350s have more of a kick then a warrior does..

I don't notice any powerband on my warrior. I'll be going down the side of the road going through the gears with throttle pinned and it just accelerates the same in all the gears pretty much. but i don't rly kknow what it is anyways.. cause I haven;'t experienced one!

Yeah, you've gotta recharge or replace the powerband every once in a while, even on a 4 stroke. They've been getting hard to find these days because of all the tree huggers complaining, but I picked up a bunch of them brand new on ebay a while back and it made a huge difference. I saved the ebay page but I can't figure out how to post it, but here's a screenshot of the description.
http://members.toast.net/rikoster/photos/goofy/powerband1.JPG

Back