My friends 450r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigolbeep

Reaction score
A friend of mine wanted me to post some pics of his 450r
It belongs to trav450r
This thing looks good and is quick
4507.jpg

4508.jpg

4505.jpg

4504.jpg

4503.jpg

yea its mine alright it used to be a friend of mines who blew the motor in it with 118 octan fuel and never really took care of it at all so im the new owner now and im bringing it back from hell... slowly but its coming back

thanks man ive still got some much work to do, ive gotta get all new plastic and some new ITP T-9 pro front wheels then after i get the new plastic on i can order a black and blue tribal flame graphics kit from K&K ATV to go with my black and blue theme, paint the front a-arms and wheel hubs to match my graphics kit, extend my wheelie/grab bar out about an inch and some much more. i love how the baja wheels look

thats a pretty nice lookin quad, i wish i had a 450 but i'm still happy w/ my rappy 350

**** YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutley go CRAZY!!!! every time i see a 450r!!! expecially that Old style plastic! i LOVE that look! MAN that thing look SICK!!!! what did he use to paint the a-arms? God Dang that thing is sick!

we were drunk one night and painted them with some candy red rattle can paint we had layin around
it didnt turn out too great ::)
trav is going to repaint them a different color so it really doesnt matter

wow i didnt think you were there when justin did it, owell i plan on painting them like a "marine blue" and get that shitty red off there they turned out to look like ****, infact the whole damn bike looked like **** with the shitty clear coat and all the other stuff ill try to get some pics posted up of what it looked like when i got it back from being rebuilt

If you would repaint the a-arms red (while sober haha) and paint the hubs red that would look sick.

If you would repaint the a-arms red (while sober haha) and paint the hubs red that would look sick.
i would but i want to stick with my color theme cause you dont really see very many black and blue Honda 450Rs do ya? nope cause there either all red and black or black and red but im gonna end up painting the hubs blue too, just wait and see how kick ass this bikes gonna look when summer hits

dude i think you should forget about the graphics all together and paint the frame and hubs blue, with black a arms
here is a yfz i found and it think it looks pretty sweet
blackblueyfz.jpg

i think im gonna go with that idea only when i get after market a arms though i still want the graphics kit and all but if you look closely at the second to last pic... you can see the bailing wire being wrapped around the foot peg that justin used to hold the left nerf bar up cause his stupid ass never treated them right he was just gonna let them drag the ground but scott just held it up with bailing wire for now

Back