MY ARM IS SORE!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what it looks like.. most of the pics aren't very good that I've seen so its hard to tell.. that you will need to buy the cable as it comes across the back side of the engine. I just ordered it so will see if it works out and if the pull is any better.

Hey Jason, did you ever buy those parts and try them? I ordered them today so i'll let you all know

I ordered them and they'll be here tomorrow but I won't have them on for a while. The fourwheeler is at the cabin so it make it tough to work on if I want to do something to it. It will come home maybe next weekend and I put a bunch of stuff on.
Still think there is something wrong with your cable or something as I find my clutch to be pretty easy to pull.

Never noticed any problems this way with that but hey.....Let me know if its easier love being lazy!!!!!!!

i ordered a new cable, I might just lengthen the stock arm if that doesn't help enough, I went ridin saturday and rode my buddies 700 raptor and my other buddies Tecate 4 and they are both like butter to my warrior

I put the raptor 350 clutch parts on tonight and there is a huge difference in pull. My cable was a little dirty but those parts I quoted will give you I think a great increase in clutch performance. It's like butter now and feels so easy to pull, honestly I can't believe it!!! Awesome mod for sure. I have the heavy duty springs and it makes it so easy to pull... huge difference.

Oh man this is good to know, Jay you might be a savoir to Warrior owners, it'll be nice have an easy clutch.

there not the same cable... different part numbers.
The lever is the same length, so it has to be the angle of the way the cable pulls on the lever. You still need all the parts I quoted there.
It makes the clutch pull so easy I can't believe it.

5YT-16340-00-00 PUSH LEVER ASSY $9.07 1 $9.07

90508-16022-00 SPRING, TORSION $0.95 1 $0.95

5YT-15441-10-00 HOLDER, CLUTCH CABLE $5.90 1 $5.90

95817-08045-00 BOLT, FLANGE (95802-08045-00) $0.95 1 $0.95

5YT-26335-10-00 CABLE, CLUTCH $10.83 1 $10.83
Subtotal: $27.70

Not sure if you need the cable but if someone has got a pic or can take one of the clutch lever on the side of the engine then we can know for sure.

You have to get the raptor cable that is in the parts in this quote for it to work. You don't really need anything else but maybe the C-clip on that goes on the top of the lever if you wreck it.

just to let you guys know I had a terminator cable which helps greatly over stock but this upgrade gave the lever such a easy pull I can't believe it. Order your parts up!! Its awesome.

I ordered everything on Sunday so I won't get it till after St.Pats day, but man I can't wait. I ordered the Raptor clutch cable as well.

[quote:ssicih5q]How old is your cable? Have you lubed it lately?

What's the recommended way of doing this? Just spray some wd-40 down in the cable?[/quote:ssicih5q]

There's a tool you can get, surprisingly called a cable luber. To use it you take the cable off the lever, clamp this tool down on the end of the cable, and the straw of an aerosol can of your choice fits into the luber and the lube is forced down through the cable. You can do it without the tool, but you'll spend all day piddling around with it trying to get the lube worked through. You can just use wd-40 if you want, but there is also lube specific to cables. It's a little heavier than wd, and it doesn't evaporate in 2 weeks such as wd-40 tends to do.

orderd parts ,should be here by fri. man I'm stoked. i'll let you know how it is

im trying to order the parts but the sports plaza website cannot find this part..

95817-08045-00 BOLT, FLANGE

? any advice?

^ PM Token....Cool dude and I think he got all the stuff he needed to make the switch already. Ask min what and where he got it from and you should be cool.

Latest posts

Back