My 350 Ass Licker and unreliable rebuilt needy pos

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if i'm not mistaken it say's "Have a quad other than a YFM... Post it here" under the title of this forum. So i did. I was wrong in putting 350 ass kicker because it can beat 300's and 250's as well.

[quote:voh1ycxr]a blaser please.
icon20.gif
when that thing gets a two stage motor then maybee you'll have my respect but please a 350 ass kicker the only ass youll see is mine when i smoke you.
nod.gif
trust me you dont want none of this.
smooch.gif

456.jpg
I like your raptor man.

hey blaster20 (fag): a nice accesory for your peice of **** would be a nice dildo glued to the seat! bitch
Ok dude... You can shut the **** up now and go back to your mothers tit! Can you answer this one question for me..... Why do i never see any Warriors or Raptor 350's racing on the national level? I see Blasters, 300ex's 400ex's YFZ's 450r's 250rs ect but never have i seen a warrior or raptor 350 ::)[/quote:voh1ycxr]
lol there are 350s -> 386s -> 430s -> 446s -> 500 Raptor/Warriors on the national level but with all the new technology/better/faster bikes out they just aren't the best to use (back in pre 99 eras they were one of them). You don’t see to many blasters or 300EXs out there either thats for sure lol... Even the 400EXs are now starting to be scarce because of the bikes out now - I see 450Rs, Raptors, Z400s, and YFZs more then anything these days. I would like to see your blaster beat a 430cc, 446cc, or 500cc stroker Warrior/Raptor though bro; I would be quite impressed.

Ahhh yes another Blaster vs Warrior/Raptor thread what a waste of bandwidth if any blaster here can honestly tell me why Warriors/Raptors dont race on the national level? Come on someone must know....the 350 motor is not eligible the air cooled class is 300 down. So to put the nails in the coffin for the ******* idiots the 350 is eligible for the Sport class in GNCC guess what has the points lead right now..a Raptor 350 yes a POS 350 is kicking your lil piece of **** Blasters,300ex's,and whatever the **** else you wanna bring to the table. You wanna compare brains in racing an riding ill put my expierence an practice on the track with you any day.

PS at the races this summer the only person who could almost keep up with me was a Blaster with Suspension,porting,reeds,pipe,axle,holeshots and all that bullshit I had Klaw MX's,axle,and a pipe which is basically all you have so if you wanna race MX take me or 53 on im quite sure you'll get fucked up.

Oh yeah please lose the Flaring Nostril bullshit hood it looks like **** but I suppose you have to give it a racy look since thats the only thing racy about it.

AHAHAHAHAAHA

NICE BIKE

i love your engine mods, what a pipe! :eek:

wanna race my 350?

youd smoke me ::)

bt1.jpg

By the way what nerfs do you have on your blaster they look nice - I am in the market for some new ones.
There just cheap Tusk nerf's but they are way better than DG IMO. Very strong and affordable.

I see quite a few Blasters race on the national level. Maybe not as many this year but last year the youth class was packed with them. This year they all moved up to the 300ex.

And the "Flaring Nostril Bullshit Hood" is a Maier 450r hood and looks a lot better than the hood's on the older style warriors i'll tell you that.

Im being a hypocrit right now but lets stop the rambling right now or this thread will be locked.We know you started this thread to start an arguement and you succeded so congratulations you just earned your first strike blaster20 next strike your gone cause this aint ****** baseball.

Ahhh yes another Blaster vs Warrior/Raptor thread what a waste of bandwidth if any blaster here can honestly tell me why Warriors/Raptors dont race on the national level? Come on someone must know....the 350 motor is not eligible the air cooled class is 300 down. So to put the nails in the coffin for the ******* idiots the 350 is eligible for the Sport class in GNCC guess what has the points lead right now..a Raptor 350 yes a POS 350 is kicking your lil piece of **** Blasters,300ex's,and whatever the **** else you wanna bring to the table. You wanna compare brains in racing an riding ill put my expierence an practice on the track with you any day.

PS at the races this summer the only person who could almost keep up with me was a Blaster with Suspension,porting,reeds,pipe,axle,holeshots and all that bullshit I had Klaw MX's,axle,and a pipe which is basically all you have so if you wanna race MX take me or 53 on im quite sure you'll get fucked up.
Not to be an asshole but that guy said his 350 hangs with 440s and you see them at the national level. ??? But still no Warriors or Raptors

its not a 350 its a very well modded 385 im pretty sure it has the works done to it. The 440ex motor also isnt the fastest it revs like **** an doesnt have much top end its more of a lowend motor not really a drag or mx motor. The 426 or 416ex kits are the ideal MX kits and I doubt a 385 Warrior can hang with a 426ex that has the same amount of mods to it.

its not a 350 its a very well modded 385 im pretty sure it has the works done to it. The 440ex motor also isnt the fastest it revs like **** an doesnt have much top end its more of a lowend motor not really a drag or mx motor. The 426 or 416ex kits are the ideal MX kits and I doubt a 385 Warrior can hang with a 426ex that has the same amount of mods to it.

Took the words out of my mouth he is right.

Im sorry, I overlooked the 440 part, I thought he meant he can beat any 400/416/526 you throw at him, nevermind..man do I feel stupid lol

ah hahahaha dude my suspension is worth more then your ******* quad; you can take your ass-blaster and do just that. I am sick of you little bitch blaster punks popping up thinking your **** is the fastest bike under the sun. I have a blaster and I have raced countless modded blasters way back when my bike was stock and I STILL beat them. You ******* kids need to take your mommies titty out of your mouth and stop showing up in little gangs so you can defend your little cunt put put bikes. The blaster with out some MASSIVE amounts of work (from experience I have owned 2 blasters and currently have one) and money will NEVER beat the stroker/highly modded YFMs on this site ESPECIALLY on an MX course like you fuckers claim with your narrow **** quad and stock suspension - I can guarantee you on a track or a flat run you are done; those bikes handle like ****. Now if you will please stop wasting my ******* time (I know you came to see the 350 pictures so you can log off with cum stains in your undies) stop talking **** or be banned. I have no problem with you guys showing your **** off and acting like everyone else on this site but just STOP talking ****. It seems that you guys forget that just because you spend all your parents money and mod the piss out of your bike to make it beat a STOCK or mildly modified YFM doesn't mean that they are ALL SO MUCH FASTER or will beat a bike with much higher mods - get the **** out of hear I will race that quad any time.

13raptor350: I do like what you have done with that blaster though it looks nice - just don't talk **** man

Exactly

Ok, im gonna say only this little thing right here..............

Why did u put 350 ass kicker as the name?Did u think all of us warrior/Raptor ppl were gonna say " yep that can beat my quad, i guess we better not defend our quads" well **** that u dirty little cock suckin mother fucker, u need to stfu and get out we all have had enough of ur bullshit from u blaster kids. I also think its fine to show off a nice quad, but dont taalk so much ****, or at least put JK or somethin. I think u should boot all the blaster children. just my .02 :cool:

haha old news man its been taken care of im gonna lock this and extinguish the flame sorry boys ill let you mock and degrade the next person who thinks somethin like this is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back