My 1999 Warrior a lot of work!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^That would be nice if it matched your plastics and would you be able to make it fit the warrior plastics?

o thats cool i heard its alot of work to get a blaster hood to fit on a warrior.

Tyler said:
o thats cool i heard its alot of work to get a blaster hood to fit on a warrior.

Its not a lot of work at all. The one from this thread is only rivited over top of the stock hood. Minimal trimming is involved. I have it done to my warrior too, id post pics but right now its stripped down to the bare frame for powdercoating.

Yeah, You have to trim a bit and I'm pretty sure pop rivet it to the original so that the mounts are there. Its just for a different look.

2000warrior350 said:
so blaster hoods will bolt right up on a warrior??

No they dont bolt right on... The blaster hoods are wider towards the tank than the warrior hoods and they are narrower in the front... You need to trim the blaster hood a tiny bit and rivit or screw it to the warrior hood. Its fairly straight foward. I have a few extra blaster hoods laying around if anyone is looking for one

Just OEM Yamaha ones like in the pics in this thread. I have a few blue ones and i think 2 red ones. No headlights just the hoods. $25 bucks

Did he weld lowering links to those a-arms to get the shocks to fit?Are they yfz shocks? Very cool warrior indeed.

Yeah I might have to look into something like that eventually. This is my favorite warrior on the site I would of done something very similar but no stickers.

If this guys would get back on here, I would stat an elite vote for him. Needs to fill out a parts list first though.

Latest posts

Back