My 01 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axle is built +4
u7yga7aq.jpg

Should have got a Lonestar swingarm and a Lonestar Axcalibar axle, Those Tusk axles suck lol Im joking man I love it, looks good and I got a Tusk axle in my 350 and they are the **** for the price.

Yeah that's my next purchase (swingarm) but went thru most of my $$ so gotta save again. Thanks for the positive feed back. Kinda hard to mess with it today after 15 hr shift but I'm wanting this thing back together lol

Looks like somebody got Alba stuff. Cool. How much was the gas cap? They were running a special on YFZCentral for 26 bux.

Very nice man. How much were those a arms and where did ya get em. I'm doing a 00 build

389 off eBay. I got the heim joint+ skid version.

Yep it's gonna be a bit tight getting it out the door lol. But I think I can turn it on it side. Gonna install motor outside. Kinda sucks not having a garage or shop.

love the work bench ... lol ... when i built my motor my wife wasnt happy that i did it on the dinning room table ... so if your married i dont think your get laid tonight

Yeah the motor is on the jack so the chair will have to do for now :)

Latest posts

Back