me playing in the snow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well tommorow its supposed to be 47 out so the streets should be ice/snow free for highspeed passes and wheelies so expect more short vids from me soon and a few longer ones with music in the future

well no more vids from me till friday or so i have to wait for y parts to come in
i ordered new sprockets and a chain and today my chain popped so im done till the new one comes cuz the old 1 is stretched to the max also wen i get my new one how do u move the axle forward to fit the new chain cuz its gonna be shorter compared to my old 1

opposite of tightening the chain... loosen the 2 big bolts on the carrier, loosen the lock nuts on the adjusting bolts, and turn the adjusting bolts out. You should be able to slide the axle forward as far as it can go then. When you put the new chain on and tighten the bolts back up make sure that both the adjusters are turned in the same amount. If the adjusting bolds are uneven, the axle will be sideways, the quad will dogleg, and the chain could jump off the sprockets.

Latest posts

Back