Make raptor 350 faster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gitrdonechevy25

Reaction score
What should I do to make my raptor 350 faster. Its already got a GYT-R pipe and rejetted.

Open air box and high flow filter, piston, cam, P&P, big bore, stroker......it goes on man. Are you looking for more top end speed or more power?

Edelbrock Carb man. It makes every other mod you do that much better. I swear by that thing. A bit pricey, but you'll be glad you have it.

Yes. build the motor, then gear it down. That's what most of us do. cam, piston, carb, pipe, then slap a 14 or 15t front sprocket on it.

depends on your price range. i would say a cam, carb, and maybe a titanium valve spring kit and sprockets would be good, unless you got a big budget :).

I know the edelbrock carb on the Warrior makes a huge difference from what everyone says.

But on the Raptor was that not supposed to be one of the big improvements was some changes/style of the carburetor. I have heard several people talk about the slight hesitation with the Warrior on punching it, but I have no lag on throttle response on my Rappy. Drivability of this carb on the rappy is awesome. Just bump the starter and it fires up immediately.
????

I know the edelbrock carb on the Warrior makes a huge difference from what everyone says.

But on the Raptor was that not supposed to be one of the big improvements was some changes/style of the carburetor. I have heard several people talk about the slight hesitation with the Warrior on punching it, but I have no lag on throttle response on my Rappy. Drivability of this carb on the rappy is awesome. Just bump the starter and it fires up immediately.
????

The raptor 350 carb still isnt that good, its better but has no adjustablityl or fine tuning like the edelbrock.

Back