lowering / shock question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm better front suspension for $300 or less. id get a set of used works or a set of bottom of the line elkas.

but if you want the best setup ( in my opinion) is the trx400 a arm conversion and a set of yfzx shocks. that would do great! what type of riding do you do most?

hmm better front suspension for $300 or less. id get a set of used works or a set of bottom of the line elkas.

I think HLS shocks are better than Elkas..

Everyone pays so much for Elka shocks that they have to be the best right?? But I have seen lots of Elkas fail in my days.

Worx are good shocks, so are HLS.. But their not the best either.
The only reason I support HLS shocks, is because of the excellent warranty they have..
Why spend $1200 on some shocks, when you can get a shock with the same features, and a better warranty for $300 less?

A bunch of the guys I ride with have switched to HLS elite shocks.
One friend of mine has a Banshee, and even went far enuf to say he liked the HLS shocks better that his Fox Floaters. (Of course this was just on the front)
But just because HLS doesn't have big sponsorships, or advertizing campaigns their no good to most people..

Anyway I thought I would rant about that.
Just my $.02.

Ive honestly never heard much about hls but there are hundreds of shock brands, I just say elka because if you get asr or full flight a arms they have the geometry to both kits in their data base which gives a better valveing the first time, now other companies may do the same but I just dont know. Honestly I'd do the conversion and use yfz shocks and you would have a better shock, longer and a much more dedicated parts base to buy from if they won't do like you want

Back