Look what i got

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very cool of him. Be sure to thank him the next time you see him out....

Yeah hes good friends with my grandfather i talked to John (the cop) for a good hour last night believie it or not. He said him self he would not of even pulled me over but he said the Warden and the County Sherrifs are ganna be handing out sumonses left and right because of all the partys that have been going on in the basin (where we ride)...

Yeah hes good friends with my grandfather i talked to John (the cop) for a good hour last night believie it or not. He said him self he would not of even pulled me over but he said the Warden and the County Sherrifs are ganna be handing out sumonses left and right because of all the partys that have been going on in the basin (where we ride)...

Just keep your nose clean and be sure all your **** is in order (registration, etc- if req'd) and as long as you are not being an ass they won't have any reason to hassle you.

They'll just check you out and you'll be on your way.

Respect is always best in this case.

Well the Basin is a Public Road its just Dirt Road so they can give me a ticket if they want. Iv got Registation, Insurence, and i even took AN ATV Safty course (which has been a waste of time so far) And i try to respect the Law and not give them lip but i seem to always get a ticket some how.

haha Most the cops dont like My HMF and back when i was slightly number then i already am i ran then a few times.

haha Most the cops dont like My HMF and back when i was slightly number then i already am i ran then a few times.

Ok well I understood the whole thing about them not liking your HMF, But regarding the rest of what you said: WHAT??? :eek:
lol j/p, I read it a few times, and it's still a mess to me.
~Bill

Sorry what i ment to say was when i was More stupid then i am right now.. i ran a few cops on the ol' 2000 325 trail boss

Take that pig to dunkin doughnuts and buy him a bear claw, he deserves it.

New Update (GOOD ONE) My town all had a meeting with the Cop that gave me the summonse and they are going to waver my fine.. Because it was well.. redicoulous, and Now there going to the state to Make the piece of Road Between the Basin (where we ride) to the store (where we get gas and grub) legal to all 4wheelers

Wow, That's very good to hear man. I'm happy some places know that All of the folks who ride quads don't Want to break the law and wreck ****. If we had a legal place to ride, we would ride there, and I think you'd hear less of people being dicks and flying through neighborhoods, like they do by me. Good Luck, I hope it all works out for you and all the other riders in your area.
~Bill

New Update (GOOD ONE) My town all had a meeting with the Cop that gave me the summonse and they are going to waver my fine.. Because it was well.. redicoulous, and Now there going to the state to Make the piece of Road Between the Basin (where we ride) to the store (where we get gas and grub) legal to all 4wheelers

You mean attempt to make it legal...

it will be leagal theres places north of me that its legal to ride 4wheelers on all the tar roads with out breaking the law

Latest posts

Back