lonestar steering stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
would be some beniefts of getting the lonestar steering stem with anti vibration clamp. im new in too 4 wheelers thanks for your help.

Obviously it would reduce the vibration that comes through the handlebars, but it would also be stronger than the stock one. I don't think it's worth it to buy an aftermarket stem unless you've already bent your stock one, since the yfm350 doesn't vibrate much to begin with. I think the anti-vibe stem is focused more on 2-strokes which vibrate a hell of a lot more. My cousin's lt250r is ususally missing a handful bolts after every ride because the vibration is so bad on them.

Obviously it would reduce the vibration that comes through the handlebars, but it would also be stronger than the stock one. I don't think it's worth it to buy an aftermarket stem unless you've already bent your stock one, since the yfm350 doesn't vibrate much to begin with. I think the anti-vibe stem is focused more on 2-strokes which vibrate a hell of a lot more. My cousin's lt250r is ususally missing a handful bolts after every ride because the vibration is so bad on them.

agreed!

Back