Last time, i promise UPDATE:

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how wide is yours total in the front because i think stock is 39 inches so i bought +5 to get to 50 inches just wondering because yours looks pretty close to 50 inches

o man that is sooo nasty man it looks like it will hang up in the trails tho cause its soo wide

MSRP
$4,999* Available from June 2004
$5,199* Available from August 2004 (Special Edition)

Engine

Type
348cc 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled, SOHC

Bore x Stroke
83mm x 64.5mm

Compression Ratio
9.2:1

Carburetion
Mikuni 36mm BSR

Ignition
DC - CDI

Starting System
Electric

Transmission
6-Speed Manual Clutch w/ Reverse

Drive Train
2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain

Chassis

Suspension/Front
Independent Double Wishbone, 7.9” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment

Suspension/Rear
Swing Arm, 8.3”, and Threaded Preload Adjustment

Brakes/Front
Dual Hydraulic Disc

Brakes/Rear
Hydraulic Disc

Tires/Front
AT21x7-10

Tires/Rear
AT20x10-9

Dimensions

L x W x H
69.7”x 43.1”x 42.5”

Seat Height
32.3”

Wheelbase
47.6”

Ground Clearance
4.5”

Fuel Capacity
2.4 Gallons

Dry Weight
375 Lbs

Other

Lighting
Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector Headlights & 21/5W Brake light

Colors
Team Yamaha Blue/White; White/Red; Grey (Special Edition)

Warranty
6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)

Width is 43 inches so +5" a-arms are going to put you over the limit for racing at 53"s.BTW Raptor looks sick Veloci

i love how veloc. buys everything i buy, and i didnt even get my a-arms on yet!, veloc. they showed up today ;D

i still need to get my brake lines, and my plastics will be here in about 2 weeks or so...

Or you buy everything i buy, like those hipers that I got you the cheap price on ;D

And the A Arms that i bought, then you ordered afterwards and had to wait on because they were out of stock. Now watch, your gonna end up with a blingstar front bumper too after you see this:

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

;D

Or you buy everything i buy, like those hipers that I got you the cheap price on ;D

And the A Arms that i bought, then you ordered afterwards and had to wait on because they were out of stock. Now watch, your gonna end up with a blingstar front bumper too after you see this:

last time i checked i was going to get a ims bumper, :eek: there goes my secret

Yeah i rode it today, handling is sick now, turns on a dime and won't get tippy. Shocks are definetly needed, im getting elkas very very soon.

Latest posts

Back