Just ordered Some stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r350ridin

Reaction score
heres what i just ordered with my x-mas money
2 kenda klaw xc 20-11-9
2 kenda klaw xc 21-7-10
some cheap vega goggles
tusk clutch kit
clutch cover gasket
12t front sprocket

damn man you got a shitload of money..... did you just get the tires or both rim/tire?

just tires nah dude all that was only 250 that was my x-mas money. so those goggles arent bad justin?

Don't you remember that I said specifically NOT to buy that Tusk junk? Good luck...

Don't you remember that I said specifically NOT to buy that Tusk junk? Good luck...

Its not completely junk .. i have 2 years on mine and its just starting to slip... however i put in an extra plate and stiffer springs along with running amsoil in it.

ohhh well i spent about 300 tonight...... ordered some kenda klaw 20/11/9 on some itp black c-series i think not sure.. .and also got an um swing skid plate

why do people say that stuff is junk when they've never even tried it? Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's junk. I put a tusk clutch in my warrior a few months ago and havn't had any problems yet. plus it's easy to put another clutch in if it doesn't last and the price is very nice at about 30 bucks.

I've tried other tusk products before, and so far ALL of it is total ****. Tie rod ends that wore out to the point it almost popped out of the socket within 10 hours of riding. Brake pads with no friction. Hitch that turned into a big hunk of peeling paint and rust within 2 weeks. Brake line bleeder valve that lets air through anyways. I've even heard of their handlebars breaking off in the rider's hands from landing a jump hard and coming down on the bars with some body weight.

I've read it several times already about people having trouble with the tusk clutch slipping almost right out of the box, and never before did I hear that with any other brand.

MADE IN CHINA says it all.

I'd rather spend 60 bucks on something I know will be good, than bucks on something that has a very strong potential to be ****. 2-3 hours of my personal time is worth more than $30 to me...

I've tried other tusk products before, and so far ALL of it is total ****. Tie rod ends that wore out to the point it almost popped out of the socket within 10 hours of riding. Brake pads with no friction. Hitch that turned into a big hunk of peeling paint and rust within 2 weeks. Brake line bleeder valve that lets air through anyways. I've even heard of their handlebars breaking off in the rider's hands from landing a jump hard and coming down on the bars with some body weight.

I've read it several times already about people having trouble with the tusk clutch slipping almost right out of the box, and never before did I hear that with any other brand.

MADE IN CHINA says it all.

I'd rather spend 60 bucks on something I know will be good, than bucks on something that has a very strong potential to be ****. 2-3 hours of my personal time is worth more than $30 to me...
I back you on the tie rod ends thing. I remember pullin them out of the package, and saying, damn, these look dry as ****. I think 2 rides later I had to replace them.

You'll love those kenda klaws, I had my first ride on them at my friends track friday and saturday, they still look brand new aftre a day of riding, and they hook up so bad ass.

NOT sure if it was on here or on atv connection i made a post about renthal handle bars but anyways i was riding a wheelie landed hard and rite side broke off wat crap replaced them withg tusk bars flipped it not long after pretty hard the tusk held up perfect they feel great love the bend way more than my renthal's have a friend with a warrior has a tusk clutch had it in for a long whille few years maybe still strong as ever ive had and heard good things about tusk im sure they have shitty stuff like all brands but the clutch and handle bars all i can say is good stuff about them i like em EXPENSIVE ISNT ALLWAYS GOOD but i for one would buy any tusk product and i have plent of money to buy what i want i just like tusk... and about the UM SKID PLATE HOTPHIL<<<<<< Get ready to hang up on rocks and rut's etc i got mine like a week ago put my first trip on it 2 days ago it hangs a lil low some reason but seem's realy tough nice and thick i think it will hold up good and last but im thinking about doing some cutting on mine..

My Tusk breaks Ate my rotors so now i need to buy some new ones. The Clutch Kit i bought front that tore my basket all to ****... Only thing that im statisfied with them is the Parking Break Block off plate...

My Tusk breaks Ate my rotors so now i need to buy some new ones. The Clutch Kit i bought front that tore my basket all to ****... Only thing that im statisfied with them is the Parking Break Block off plate...
I heard they engage your parking brake whenever it wants ::)

i figured id give it a try b.ci wanted to have enough to get the other stuff too

tusk tie rods bend really easy too my brother had some on his warrior and hit a stump about 7 or 8 inches tall in first gear and it bent really bad and when we tried to bend it back it broke

Back