just bought a warrior. New to the site

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzo16

Reaction score
Finally got rid of my 01 blaster which sucked IMO. sold it for a grand and picked this bad boy up for 1100 couldnt of been happier. decently modded with a set of tires n rims that came with it aswell

2011-07-30_18.04.38.jpg

2011-08-01_11.41.26.jpg

2011-08-01_11.42.41.jpg

Last edited:
any advice on new things to upgrade it with? just ordered new clutch plates it could use them, but other than that its bored over new top end 366cc. the intake lid off system. fmf slip no header. dura blur axle. works connection brakes. avs or asr w.e clutch. and carb has been jeted. its pretty beastly. totally got a good deal selling my **** blaster and getting this basically paying 100 bucks. im a glad 4 stroke joiner. lol whats up guys

Nice snag, welcome to the forum. Look around, you get all the tip and tricks you could even need here.

Have to ask, how'd you find us?

honestly, well i have been trying to sell my blaster for a while and was looking at warriors. found this one and offered 1100 the guy wanted 1600. I love the 100 dollar upgrade i got. i was searching google warrior parts and came across this.

I'll tell you one instant improvement you can make, switch your front tires/wheels to the opposite sides. The tread is facing the wrong way. On the other stuff, looks like you've got a head start on mods since it came that way.

That things nice! Dg rear graab bar yz shifter 10 inch its wheels with xcr rear tirs that's 350+ in parts right there!! And its glot a billet gas cap and bar rizers and it looks like a different ret of bars! I can't tell about the swinger if its just painted or not but dang that's a great snag!

As for mods you coud change theheader cam it port and polish it comp ratios can be improved and put a better spark plug in (I really like the e3 plugs) and a high performance cdi I'm sure I'm missing stuff

Over all welcome!!!

shoot dude are those what i think they are???? take a pic of the handle bars please!! ui think its got ASV levers on it!

yeah guys ill take more pics and upload them

i got the avs levers. works connections brakes. i didnt know that the front tires needed to be switched. dura blue axle which is nice. some type of after market swingarm. the handle bars are LSR im pretty sure. or pro tapers lol idk ill go take some pics now

thats an LSR stem, bar are pro taper. The swinger looks stock, just painted. He's got a AC grab bar and dune flag stem holder on it.

You got a hell of a deal for what you paid. Be happy! I'd switch the rear plastics to grey, it'll match the back of your seat. I'd be a bad ass look.

ok cool. yeah i was thinkin about new plastics all around. but the sing arm is aftermarket i think.. i could be wrong. btw im a straight loser i dont even no how to upload pics in quick reply.

other little pics of it

Attachments

• 2011-08-02_14.56.59.jpg
    2011-08-02_14.56.59.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
also the gave me some really nice aluminum polished rear axle carrier with barrings in. never used. has a grease fitting on it 2. Im prob just gunna keep it incase i need to use it. but i know its worth like 100 with the bearings for sure.

does that carrier have the word RAD on it by chance?

Sign up for a free photobucket account, load your pics and there and then use the

thats an LSR stem, bar are pro taper. The swinger looks stock, just painted. He's got a AC grab bar and dune flag stem holder on it.

You got a hell of a deal for what you paid. Be happy! I'd switch the rear plastics to grey, it'll match the back of your seat. I'd be a bad ass look.

Not so fast there Dead, that grab bar is identical to mine and I think its a DG. The sticker was gone from mine when I got it, but its too much like the one on the DG website to be AC.
http://www.dgperf.com/pages/DGproductsDetail_ATV-Sport.asp?appID=138&productID=5943

Ill sign up for photobucket tonight. It might be RAD. by.the way. Is it worth getting.a.powerbomb headpipe over my stock one?

Latest posts

Back