Joined the dark side

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been racing my friends around my track today after school. I can take the one guy on a crf250r and a cr125 around it i am pretty impressed. I don't like the lights up there either but they do work good. The problem about riding now is by the time i get home from school i get to ride for an hour then its dark. Once it starts to stay brighter for longer i am gonna take the lights right off and maybe try to find some smaller ones that i can hide a bit better. Not having reverse is a pain sometimes but it is pretty easy to lift and throw around.

u should just get a stock 400ex nose piece with those lights

thanks anyways dave, those are actually the stock lights. The guy i bought the 400 from built a mount for them to attach to the triple clamps.

[quote:ciqfujty]DUDE YOU ARE SOO LUCKY, take some more pics
What are you looking to become a traitor too???????[/quote:ciqfujty]
its his boyfriend hes brain washing him! ;)

I not a big fan of all ex's but i like yours it looks really nice.

I just have a couple things to say though. Earlyer you said you took on a crf250 and beat him, i highly dought that becuase i raced against my friends 2006 ex and has nothing major done to it except a rev box and a pipe, nerfs, nothing internal all external but i always beat him on my other freinds crf 230 and those are are way slower and hevyer then the crf250s. Anothing thin is that you said it has way better handleing then the warrior and i hightly dought that because every 400ex that i have drivven has been too top heavy and they tip so easaly well 4 out of 5 have been. I was just wondering if you have like a buch of **** like done internal and external to make this thing rip so good.

Not trying to say you didnt do this stuff its your oppinion and no affence i was just saying this is what i think and wondering.

I don't have an opinion on the beating the dirtbike thing, but stock for stock a 400ex does handle better than a Warrior. They're wider, have better suspension, have better rear tires, and it just adds up to better overall handling. I still don' t think they're really any faster than a stock Raptor 350 though, probably a Warrior because of the extra 25lbs.

you know what your prob right about the stock for stock thing on handleing because all the warriors that i have ridden are not stock and i rememberd they have thos balloon tiers on them when stock. But im still sticking with the dirtbike thing.

you know what your prob right about the stock for stock thing on handleing because all the warriors that i have ridden are not stock and i rememberd they have thos balloon tiers on them when stock. But im still sticking with the dirtbike thing.

The dirtbike thing might be true but it all comes down to rider.

A kid on a yz85 would show most if not all quads a thing or 2 on a track if the kid could ride the machine to its full potential.

Hes not that bad of a rider bu t he thinks to be fast you need the faster bike. Hes the kind of guy who whines to his parents to get something because hes too lazy to get a job to pay for it him self. then when he does get anything he never stops talking about how nice his thing is. My track is pretty sandy and i know that it is hard to go fast around on a dirt bike because the tires like to wash out. I took advantage of the sand and said we should start in the softest and deepest part. So i got the traction because of the trusty razrs and he just spun. after that it was just a matter of getting him mad by slowing to an almost stop around corners then watching him mess up trying to get going again. I jus beat him today again it really isnt that hard. I bet i could beat him on a almost stock warrior.

o one of those kids i ride with some of those. My one friends mom is a doctor and his dad is a lawer and he gets anything he wants then says how good he is and how much he can beat me with his 400ex and then hes a cronic lier too and says how hes always sponserd by our proshop and the supid people at our school belive him. What a d-bag he just cant take it that he sucks, i could prob beat him on a bicycle doing a wheelie and i cant even do a wheelie on a bike/dirtbike/atv(balance retarded). I dont hang with that kid anymore.

i ****** hate people like that. theres a kid with a z250 at my school that started talking **** about me and my quad. hes always talking about how good he thinks he is and it pisses me off because ive seen him ride and he sucks.

heres my logic of getting around that beat him on the track them beat his ass. It always works unless there really fucked in the head and are looking for more.

o one of those kids i ride with some of those. My one friends mom is a doctor and his dad is a lawer and he gets anything he wants then says how good he is and how much he can beat me with his 400ex and then hes a cronic lier too and says how hes always sponserd by our proshop and the supid people at our school belive him. What a d-bag he just cant take it that he sucks, i could prob beat him on a bicycle doing a wheelie and i cant even do a wheelie on a bike/dirtbike/atv(balance retarded). I dont hang with that kid anymore.

John ::)

Yep thats him hes such a fat ass peace of **** that i want to kick the **** out of but he got exspelled and is going to a dif school now. Ben W. did you know that?

nah I didn't know that he was going to a dif school.
I got my g-force axle ;D. It's plus 4 inches and shiny chrome :cool:.

Nice, I wanted to get a g force axle for my warrior when i had it. The poser crf250 rider broke his ankle today trying to clear a jump. I will give this to him he had some balls to try it but he wasnt even close to making it. This guy on his husky 450 cleared it and his front tire bottomed out so bad it took a chunk out of his front fender

Back