jetting ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxman

Reaction score
ok i got my new fmf power bomb and white brother slip on. on the warrior and i have a k&n air filter with holes drilled in the air box lid.and i did a port & polish on the head. the carb has a 150 jet in it already will that jet work or will i need to re jet it i cant run it yet to see if it will run right but i hear almost like a popping thought the carb at idle and revving it up . but its not all the time. need to get my new axle to be able to ride it again but just wanted to get some in put on if that jet should work wail i wait for my axle to get here

don't know were is it at ? not good with carbs lol

C'mon people, you really need to start posting in the proper forums, that will help with your replies too.

This is the Off-Topic forum. Moving to the correct forum..

Up the pilot to a 45 and see what it does. Generally, popping through the carb is a lean condion, so, either increase the size of the pilot, or try turning the mixture scew out a little at a time. Go no more then 1 full turn out (if I remember right). Don't forget to do a plug chop.

Back