Its amazing.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boargaurd

Reaction score
How easy these bikes are to work on. I had a base gasket start leaking so I rolled her into the Gayrage and tore into it. Used the Cometic top end kit along with a few new yamamy seals/gaskets. First time for everything, manual came in handy too. Just like another thread stated, don't be afraid to work on your ATV.

Took it out for a midnight ride through the trails and this things runs so much better. No oil or exhausts leaks and pulls strong through all gears.
Oh and riding a night is a blast. Even though it is the same trails we ride often at night it is completely different, felt like something out of childern of the corn.
Still thinking of dropping a tooth on the sproket but don't want to give up that much top end. For 12 bucks I guess I could always just give it a shot.

Night riding is a blast! We've done it a few times during the summer, but more so in the winter.(We run the snowmachine trail plan.) Nothing better than hearing 4 or 5 machines all with aftermarket exhaust barking in the dark! Reminds me of a good 'ol Ozzy tune: BARK AT THE MOON!

hahah i love night riding or just hearing bike at night, it give me sweet dreams and makes me sleep better. We go to waynes nation for a week in the summer, best sleep i ever get unless i go on a night ride, the longest one last year for a night ride was 8 hours non stop, well 2 stops, but i was riding on my firneds dads scrabler 500 that thing is a boat.(my quad was broken that night). Fun stuff i must say.

we only ride at night here. There's nowhere to ride otherwise. Friday and Saturday nights almost every weekend.

Back