its 12 oclock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder where Mikes at, i think your scrapin enough for him!

yeah, we 12'd it when we were on it together (didnt have my quad) and dirt went shooting up my shirt and down my pants, it sucked
aww how cute a happy couple out riding together holding on to eachother tightly.. sorry guys this get my emotions going :'( :-*

where the f*ck have you been faggot this thread is 100 years old you always have to start **** for noooo reason

Wonder where Mikes at, i think your scrapin enough for him!

I am here...been working on the other 89 instead of wandering aroudn the board....is he really scraping enough for me?? well, I don't see sparks, nor is the dirt lifting up from digging into the ground, but I think we'll call it good enough.....for a honda :/

Mike

lmfao iwas joking about the flames... it was just the flash... lmfao

ef0e471e.jpg

this one is pretty gangsta pimp

see

[quote:ladzt7fm]
ef0e471e.jpg

this one is pretty gangsta pimp

see[/quote:ladzt7fm]

oh Aight, you gotta gimme slack for being on the 56k dial up, so I skipped a few pics, not bad. I had liek a 20 ft strip I tore up liek a piece of sod in the back yard, that one was hard to cover up. Mike

where the f*ck have you been faggot this thread is 100 years old you always have to start **** for noooo reason
ive been where ever the f*ck i wanna be...... thought i censor it and be cool like this pudgy ass 14 yr old ::)

wheelies are so over rated....... its very hard to ride a wheelie and hit your grab bar..... ::) :-*

are you friggin retarted...it is soo easy to ride them out, you must not know how to do it sence you think its stupid.

Man things have changed.

Used to be if you hit your grab bar you f*&%ed up by going to far back and did not have control to stop it from going to far back.

Anybody can dump a clutch or punch the gas and get it to go back to the grab bar. But it would take skill to get it just a few inches off of the ground, holding it there and not letting it hit.

(Grab bar was kinda like training wheels ;). If you hit it you was Unskilled)

Man things have changed.

Used to be if you hit your grab bar you f*&%ed up by going to far back and did not have control to stop it from going to far back.

Anybody can dump a clutch or punch the gas and get it to go back to the grab bar. But it would take skill to get it just a few inches off of the ground, holding it there and not letting it hit.

(Grab bar was kinda like training wheels ;). If you hit it you was Unskilled)
exactly what i was thinking........ and justin i can ride wheelies through 2-4 gear

Latest posts

Back