IMS Roll Heel guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
I got a set of Z400 heel guards from IMS. I think they look pretty good.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

They look really nice man. Well aside from that mounting tab for the rear fender. You going to make it funtional, or cut it off?
~Bill

Look good to me bro... seem to fit pretty decent except for that one top mounting tab

sick haha..... the whole build is so correctly done. props for putting the dough in and sticking with her

They look really nice man. Well aside from that mounting tab for the rear fender. You going to make it funtional, or cut it off?
~Bill
I was thinking about shorting the fenders and bolting them to the tab, it'll probably look even better.

Dave i just noticed your brake lines is it very safe letting them hang like that. If something grabs onto those that has bad news written all over it.

Dave i just noticed your brake lines is it very safe letting them hang like that. If something grabs onto those that has bad news written all over it.
I didn't put the clamps on yet.

I was thinking about shorting the fenders and bolting them to the tab, it'll probably look even better.

Well it looks like the stock lines of the fenders actually follow the lines on the heel guards nicely, they are just a few inches too long.
I bet with some time, and careful trimming you could make them work, and still look like they were meant for a warrior. And on top of that your rear fenders would look like they weren't trimmed at all.

(as far as the heel guards go) Compliments of Futurama "When you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Nebula

Though your warrior is Far from stock, it Looks as if it came right from the hands of a factory rider. Great work man.
~Bill

looks sick dave, what mods did you have to do to them?
On the clutch side the rear mount needed to be bent out of the way a little, the stator side needed nothing, both sides need a small bracket fabricated to bolt up the rear mount.

they look sososo sick they use to make those for the warrior i thought......i have always wanted the ac ims set up!

Back