I'm off the warrior wagon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwgblanks

Reaction score
So I got a wild hair up my butt and traded my warrior and a bike on a new kawi brute force 650 camo. I miss the warrior a little, but I got a monster now. It's decked out with ss itp 14 inch rims and 27" xtr mudlites. Holy crap this thing is badass, but, I did manage to get it stuck last night. Also I smoked a polaris scrambler 500 yesterday. I'll get a pic of it on here soon.

yup, it's a utility. The sports were killing me. I was ready to change to a ute. Gettin too old to change gears and get beat to death.

when i get old, im going to get one of those side by sides. **** i would never get a utility i would just jump past old and go to grandpa style. Plus those things are bad ass.

I know what ill do, Ill have my bro make me a one seater 400cc buggy like an oddisy but fill independent, with better socks, manual, better seat so you can sit down without killing your back. weve been working on designs together for a long time but havent had the time to do it.

Not too far behind ya drwgblanks.... One more serious issue with mine and it's gone. (I'm waiting for my 2nd stator to show up...grrrrr)

^^^^ i am still young....always love fasy but where i live there is no good place to even own a raptor....i eman i have to bash rocks with it and everytime i ride it breaks cause of the conditions....i am looking hard for a griz 660 to buy

I wasn't having many problems with mine, I just got tired of watching my buddy's on their ute's going up to their elbows in mud. It seemed that I was always looking for a way around while they were having all the fun. Also, after riding some of their quads, I was quite jealous of the comfort and smoothness of the ride whenever I got back on the warrior.

i am probly join the wagon to selling the warrior , just saying with sport quad already have two utes.

~Eddie

Hm if you think the warrior rides rough you should jump on just about any other sport quad with the exception of maybe the banshee.

MY warrior is the most comfortable thing ive ever ridden

Back