im a newb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
hey im new just got a raptor 350 last year sorry i cant post pics i will its a 05 i have full body skid plates, gyt-r front bumper, itp holeshots, alba nerfs,full lowering kit for when i race flat track, yfz shocks, renthal bars, rox risers, pro design pro flow adapter, and a bills pipe idont no wats next but any sugestions would be great

i bought both from ebay i no its a rip but its easy to find parts what motor mods should i do next because im still getting smoked by little blasters with 240 kits on them

i dont mean to be a jerk, but that bill balance is not a very good pipe. u should get an hmf slip..its recommended by a lot of peaple on this website...its $217 and free shipping on ebay.

ur not beeing a jerk i no i should and i probly will when i get the money

good....then u oughta have a better chance and kicken that blasters ass, u may even want to buy a bigger front sprocket which will help with the front end and make it faster

wtf are you talking about.... if you get a bigger front sproket its gonna give you less acceleration and more top speed ..... psh n0obs..... j/k welcome to the site stick around

the longer you stick around the more you learn

(i used to ask questions like those too) evreyone will get over it

Latest posts

Back