If anyone remembers.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
A long time ago when i first joined. I made a thead about how i talked to prm into makeing nerfbars for warrios like they did the other fourwheelers. Well prm make the only nerfbars with heal guards and kickups built into them for warrior. And nobody belived me becuase they never put them onto their website. Well check this out.....
http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1598&from=59&mfr=3

Now idk what to get the side bars for the nerf bars. I think the side bars will be better for xc just becuase the nets wong get hung up and the metel plate will block some mud.

If I could only understand your post.
I wouldn't really call those nerf bars, more like floor board. Also there is a member here that has these on his bike.
What makes you like the summit bumper?

Did you look at the link it gos to the new nerf bars they just came out with for warriors. They use to only have the side bars which were floor boards, which bbbthreat has on his warrior. These ones are nerfs that acutaly have nets.

And idk i think it looks sweet, ruggid, and like it could kill someone, hahaha sounds stupid but it looks cool.

When i get alittle extra cash ima have to pick me up a set.. id like to see what they look like on a warrior first tho.

A long time ago when i first joined. I made a thead about how i talked to prm into makeing nerfbars for warrios like they did the other fourwheelers. Well prm make the only nerfbars with heal guards and kickups built into them for warrior. And nobody belived me becuase they never put them onto their website. Well check this out.....
http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1598&from=59&mfr=3

Now idk what to get the side bars for the nerf bars. I think the side bars will be better for xc just becuase the nets wong get hung up and the metel plate will block some mud.
The metal plate will block very little mud. the sidebars just fill up with mud

He did, but he screwed up the quote tags. I'm guessing he meant to say "The metal plate will block very little mud. the sidebars just fill up with mud"

He did, but he screwed up the quote tags. I'm guessing he meant to say "The metal plate will block very little mud. the sidebars just fill up with mud"
Yeah?? I font know how i did that..LOL..But they do just fill up with mud...one of my friends bought a 400ex with them and he took them off of first thing..he had the full floor board type ones..I dont thing the nerf ones would be to bad..

Yeah i talked to bbbthreat and he said if you get the side bars you have to move the shift to get your boot under it. And i hate when shifters are high so im getting the nerfs. Im soo happy they finaly made these for warriors.

Back