I THINK IVE BEEN FORGOTEN

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
Hey guys well some of you no me some dont i have a priddy intence warrior sold it a couple mounths ago and i had y other quad for 6 mouths before i sold it here you go my warrior my friend dans z400 #192 and my z400 #56 dont have my # plates on yet
newpics015.jpg

newpics014.jpg

AUNTSPICS014.jpg

newquaddansandwarrior006.jpg

newquaddansandwarrior007.jpg

14qrrq.jpg

yaaa.jpg

walden021.jpg

In a priddy big rebuild right now with the z heres some pics hipers fornt and backs on the way
newrebuldparts005.jpg

newrebuldparts001.jpg

newrebuldparts018.jpg

That was a really nice warrior. The z is looking awesome so far though, what kind of graphics is on it?

thanks guys cluth u have stock engine in yours i would race you if ur serious

lo lthere fast my firend pulls holeshots on a stock motor jsut hot cams i have athena hot cams and 39mm cab fcr

lo lthere fast my firend pulls holeshots on a stock motor jsut hot cams i have athena hot cams and 39mm cab fcr
Thats the set up Im looking for, well something around that, I want to bore it out to a true 450, then buy a pretty little fcr carb for her. Might be a while though, money's tight.

Btw, how did you like the performance gain? Worth it? Reliability?

Lol and no I wasnt seroius about racing, you live like 8 states over haha

u dont need the yosh kit the athena wiht hot cams and fcr is liek any diffrent at all

ill race both of ya, and prolly win ;)

z looks good, there a nice bike, my buddy has a full walsh race craft z435 with full sparks national motor, i had it at my house doing a top end change, pretty nice setup...

final024.jpg

final025.jpg

Can you please tell me where he got those shrouds, Freaking no one makes them for a bare gusseted frame, and I hate having my radiator exposed.

That z is ******* sexy without the fenders haha

a joke is a joke yfm350.....

the radiator setup is actually 250r, walsh radiator, quadtech shrouds, mounts done by walsh race craft

a joke is a joke yfm350.....

the radiator setup is actually 250r, walsh radiator, quadtech shrouds, mounts done by walsh race craft
Those are some big names their lol
So i'll be able to find shrouds at quad tech then?

unfortunately quadtech does not make products for the 250r now, they only are available used, and from stock that some shop's might have...

Back