I also joined the dark side.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just picked up a Kawasaki kfx 700 but am keeping my raptor. Can I still hang out here?

Better than a honda ;) Those things are beast or so i've heard, But hell they gota be with 700cc of v-twin power

welcome to the dark side! my uncle has a red one and its freakin awesome

I never rode a stock one. I did, however, take a 2 minute ride on a kfx700 with a FST 900 stroker kit, cam, dual DMC Alien exhaust, all that good stuff. Probably one of the scariest rides I ever had, because it just feels weird the way an automatic will pull a wheelie higher and higher until you let off, because they don't shift. Hard to explain, but it would take some getting used to. It wasn't as insanely fast as I expected it to be though, with a number as big as 900 I thought i'd have trouble staying on the seat.

Sure, you can still hang out here, just don't spend too much time rubbing it in how much faster it is than a 350 ;)

nice, get some pictures up of it. Wish i could afford one of those big bore sport quads. I heard they really like thier gas though is this true?

Back