Hub Change

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjcman

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I'm new here and just got a 99 warrior, striped it down and doing some mods on it.... My buddy offered me his blaster hubs with 8x8 rims and new tires really aggressive looking all for 100 bucks what you guys think? will the hubs fit?

it should, I think the rims will just slip on your hubs though, might be able to save a few bucks. If you put 18" tires on your warrior will be slow as hell, your going to "want" to re-gear your warrior up a hair. to bring it back to your stock 62mph range you will need to go up 2 front sprocket teeth. But it might be too much for youre bike to handle with no basic power mods. I have a 20" tire and a full pipe, K&N, opened airbox and re-jeted and im going to a 14/39 on monday from my stock 13/40.

Ya thats what I'm thinking about the ground clearance.. I order the JE 366 kit and sending cylinder away for a bore, with that i am putting in a web cam new vales and springs as for exhaust fmf and dyno jet the carb. With upping the front sprocket a one or two teeth it should run pretty good...

Back