How much y'all think i could get??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Hey y'all whats up....im think im gonna sale my raptor 350....how much do y'all think i could get for it...$4000??? thats what im gonna try to get....it's not missed up...low hour's 30-35 at the most.. list of mod's==Dyno Jet Kit,K&N air filter,Tusk Gas cap,PRO-Y Front Bumper,Moose e-Brake Block Off...and i have over a $100 in painted stuff.. A-Arm's..front sprocket cover,oil filter cove..etc..oh it's never been in mud,only ridin down the road...washed and waxed once a mouth... :)

i try in post pic's later..

If you get 4k then i could get 3800 but no one wants to buy it for 3800 maybe try 3800 lol

if u have time to wax your bike u have way to much time on your hands ide love to have all that time lol between work and school i barely have time to see my frends and sleep

I agree, $4000 is pushing it. I paid $4300 brand new OTD.

pic's :)
r350r3578.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

gdfgdafh.jpg

ngfngfnsfd.jpg

rappppppppppppptor350.jpg

ghsdghsgd.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

frontrrr.jpg

raptor350RRR.jpg

I sold my 06' for $3300 I Prolly could have got more but im impatient. I watched ebay for 2 weeks and none went for more than $3250 while i was watching them

Bullshit as in you calling me a liar, or Bullshit you are jealous?

MSRP is only $4999. Why are you guys paying so much more than that?

I have spent a lot of money with them over the years. It was their last 2005 leftover and they had all the 2006 models in the back and wanted to get rid of the 2005 models before bringing out the 2006 models to the floor. This was in May 2006 so I made a cash offer and they took it.

I was rounding a little, with there document fee and title fee it came to $4379.00 OTD.

Back