how do i split the case on my 90 warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigboywarrior

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if u guys could tell me how to split the case on my warrior.. i know the book says a crankcase seperating tool and crankshaft installer along with alternator puller.. but any good ways without them possibly videos... and any cheap places to get those tools if absolutly necessary.. any help will be much appreiated.. thanks

You don't need the splitter tool. You only need the flywheel puller, far as special tools go. Only other thing you need is a small dead-blow hammer, or rubber mallet, tap on the end of the crank (with the left side of the case resting on wooden blocks) and pull upwards on the right side case whiling tapping, and it will come apart very easily. Takes nothing to seperate Warrior cases. This is how they say to do it in the Clymer manual, this is how I do it, this is how Weston does it... Nothing to it. If you don't have a Clymer repair manual you may want to get one, or download the manual from the forum. It will come in handy.

Matter of fact, you can seperate it the other way, and leave the guts in the right side case.

Btw, you only need the flywheel puller IF you intend to remove the crank.

Back