homemade stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbridgs2

Reaction score
i was just on the lonestar website and was looking at the stem for the warrior and it looks really simple to make. i have a welder and could i just use some cromeoly tubing and copy there design? if anyone has done this i would like to know how you did it

I wanted to do this also but got a deal on a real lonestar so i went with that. As long as your a good welder and get good penetration you should be fine.

haha you said good penetration :haha::laughup: sorry haha.. If your confident in your welding ability's then go for it but I'd hate to see someone get hurt if it failed...

ya i was just thinking take the oem stem and copy it but make it a little bit longer but ya im defiantly confident in my welding. im gona try this see how it works and if other people like em depending on how much they cost ill sell a few if people really want them

Remember the tubing that the rubber anti vibe bushings fit in are tapered not just regular straight thru tubing.... something to think about

Back