• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HOLY ****!!!!! check this out on ebay.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k you have your oppinions about atvs and i have mine. You might think somthing looks like **** when i think it looks good. What is up with everyone on here not understanding oppinions, i know im one of them too. But i do agree with you on some things. like the plastics look ugly, the gas tank has an ungly color and the rear tiers are retarded. But other then that i would take that thing over everyones o and the exaust is and fmf, pshhh scrap that. But it is basicly everything i have ever wanted on a warrior. If it was mine it would have my black and red plastics, hmf slip on on his fmf power bomb, Pure sports Realator rear tiers, and eather a white or black over sized gas tank not that ungly shitty color. I would only be changing 4 things out of the many upgrades he has on it. Idc i think, THINK this is a sweet ass warrior in my book dont get me wrong i would change a couple of things but it would still be a bad ass warrior eather way one just might not look as good.

you might say it looks ugly but mine is going to be almost identical to that in aftermarket parts, just some different colors, and a different slip on and some shocks and idc i think it will look sweet as hell.

Hate saying it, but it is kind of ugly. I think that has to do with the color combination on the thing. The tank coloring would be a good indicator that he left it out in the sun a lot, therefore outside. And who spends that much on a Warrior, and doesn't get new front shocks? Thing has got to wallow pretty bad. He didn't mention whether or not he swapped out his stock stator. Running 55w PIAA's on a system designed for 35w is not good for the battery or motor.

I personally wouldn't buy this Warrior, however swapping out the plastics would probably be all that's really needed to look better, and new front shocks for better handling. Guy would get more parting this thing out than selling it as a whole.

Build your quad however you want exile, it's yours to do what you want with it. So long as you keep the bug-eye look going. ;)

if he had swaped out the front shocks, got some accutal sport tires! i would consider it, but im coming from a recon...so i would take a blaster over my recon.. honestly that thing is soo friggin stupid! the elites on here are way more digginfied than just some oldie with new parts

i don't think it's that special. but c'mon YamaRider, your starting a useless argument. you complain about us kids doing it. who cares what you think yes it's alright to say it once but argue with someone with it over and over is stupid cause everyone has different opinions.

if you put better plastics, suspension/a-arms on it I think it would look pretty cool. but i'm into the newer stuff I'm not too into the grey seat and plain white plastics. and the gas tank is like a clear tan colour. eh, the tank showing some skin just makes it look less appealing to me. but it has potential

Build your quad however you want exile, it's yours to do what you want with it. So long as you keep the bug-eye look going. ;)

Hell yeah go bug eyes.

And the only reasion the elites look more dignifed on here is because the plastics dont look like ****, cant tell me if you threw some blue plastics on that and some front shocks and back tiers it wouldnt be elete, it has everything if not more then the elites but i do have to say the only true thing holding it back is the color of the plastics, its ugly but its not a bad bike, as long as it works and its fast its a good bike in my book.

I guess I can't see much of anything that makes it too special either. It does have a few afermarket goodies on it, but other than the stroker and twist throttle, I've got a bunch more stuff on my Rappy.

52hp ?? Yea right. I'd guess I'm not getting those numbers out of my 666 Raptor, but I'd line up with any Warrior on the planet.
3-1/2 years ago I figured out the only way to make a Warrior fast. Sell it and buy a Raptor.

I guess I can't see much of anything that makes it too special either. It does have a few afermarket goodies on it, but other than the stroker and twist throttle, I've got a bunch more stuff on my Rappy.

52hp ?? Yea right. I'd guess I'm not getting those numbers out of my 666 Raptor, but I'd line up with any Warrior on the planet.
3-1/2 years ago I figured out the only way to make a Warrior fast. Sell it and buy a Raptor.

Ive put a few stock 660's in their place and ive wathced other guys do it too. Rappy's arent all the fast untill they are modded.

P1010013.jpg

i my opinion this is character.......but on that warrior you gotta remember the price even if it old and parts are slapped on the price aint bad for what is on...and the things you dont like can always be changed right??

see people have different oppinions becasue i think a bunch of stickers slaped on is a cheap way of buying a graphics kits and idk it just doesnt look good in my oppinion. I love plain looking plastics and the graphics kits. But im kinda of a perfectionest sorta and cant stand stuff being uneven or unballenced so i never do stickers unless i have 2 and i get them lined up right on each side, thats why i only like graphic kits.

But yeah the stuff you dont like can be changed.

yeah and the price ant bad eather, i told him to take if off ebay because hes not going to get his money out of it, but he said he will see what happens becuase if it didnt sell he was trading it for some kind of enduro bike.

i am copletely the same way about plastics if you look my bike i got pics posted up in the picture section...but if you look almost all my decals are equal and the same on each side....but if i had to do it again i prob would not have put so many stickers on.....i def. see your side of the oppinion and i am eventually prob gonna take some off....(when i really do get sick of it and need a new look) haha

dsw what all you got done to your warrior like engine and stuff to make it faster?

12:1 compression piston .20 over, .430 lift cam and titanium spring kit, edelbrock carb, direct uni single stage filter, HD clutch, yoshimura exhaust, hotshots igniton coil, plus other and a good rider... a combination thats hard to beat.

Soo whats the hp with your set up and how fast is it. Becuase im doing almost the exact same thing, except im getting the 10:??.? compression, and a hmf exhaust, and no clutch, or ignition coil. What do you think ill get out of it?

Latest posts

Back