here it is

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thanx guys for the comments keep em comin lol...... yeah that jump by my house was like a last minute thing cuz my parents wernt home so i was like hell lets do it.... so i jumped it a few times and then my dad came home while i was in the air and i ws like oh **** lol... but it was fun... but i built and jump and im starting to leane som tricks so ill be posting another video sometime... i still dont know if im gonna do the votm ( video of the month) but we will see

your selling it? looks kind of rusy, but maybe it needs to be washed. if its $3,800 canadian, and you'll ship it here ill be happy to buy it and sell my warrior.

sorry guys for not commenting or even looking at this havent really had the time. for the record im not selling the quad i have given it to my mom instead of selling it. Yamahabud to awnser your question i live in owego N.Y. near P.A. ....prolly a better land mark would be Binghamton and as for the question about the trails being so wide they aernt really all that wide its just im used to the trails and it just that im fricken amazing.. lol

Latest posts

Back