Headlight suggestions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor

Reaction score
As you can see, the current headlight was dug up from the deepest darkest pit in hell and just bolted on there. Looks ridiculous. I don't intend on keeping this on there for very long.

So if anyone has any suggestions of a nice headlight setup with fairly easy installation, and relatively cheap, that would be awesome.

Attachments

• 100_4805.jpg
    100_4805.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 62
Don't mind the bumper either. Trust me its on the list.

Trailtech make really nice housings and lights. They are a little pricey but worth it. Ebay also has oem headlights or someone on here might have a set they could hook you up with.

As you can see, the current headlight was dug up from the deepest darkest pit in hell and just bolted on there. Looks ridiculous. I don't intend on keeping this on there for very long.

So if anyone has any suggestions of a nice headlight setup with fairly easy installation, and relatively cheap, that would be awesome.

I have the stock set up with mount and everything for 75 shipped..

Im looking for something smaller than the stock lights. I feel like they are just to big and close together. My wolverine looked the same way. I want some thing bright and low profile kinda

if you have no price point it sounds like those trailtechs are what you want. i kinda like the stock lights. they're just different from what you see every day. or you could try to make your warrior look like a raptor. a few have done it

if you have no price point it sounds like those trailtechs are what you want. i kinda like the stock lights. they're just different from what you see every day. or you could try to make your warrior look like a raptor. a few have done it

Thats for sure I love mine!!

Man. I've never seen a warrior headlight like that before Connor. Definitely different

NO KIDDING! When I walked up and saw the thing for the first time I was like Is that a light? Looks like a damn satellite dish. I have yet to try it out at night. I give give the trailtechs a look

I got on trailtechs website and was wondering if there is any thing extra I would have to do to get the raptor 350 lights to work on a warrior? Also, will 660 lights they offer work too? I would assume the handle bar setup of a 350 and 660 is similar. 7/8" is stock thickness correct?

Oh and one last thing. Has anyone tried the $20 Walmart specials? Im not sure how they would mount up. They are 50 watt I belive. $20 sounds nice especially with my employee discount.

7/8 is the bar size on both 350 and 660 for the trailtechs. As for the raptor lights You could mount the headlights under the fenders, You have to buy yfz or 350 raptor headlight brackets and fabricate them a little. Actually Yamahauler is gonna do #5 like that. The $20 lights I have seen used on quads

Last edited:
Oh and one last thing. Has anyone tried the $20 Walmart specials? Im not sure how they would mount up. They are 50 watt I belive. $20 sounds nice especially with my employee discount.

First of all Im sure you have heard you get what you pay for.. Now for the trail techs the raptors will work need to be the 7/8 if your using stock stem and bar..I bought the banshee one and its nice very easy to install and come with everything you need to install connectors shrink tube.. Look on my build log theres pictures there..

First of all Im sure you have heard you get what you pay for.. Now for the trail techs the raptors will work need to be the 7/8 if your using stock stem and bar..I bought the banshee one and its nice very easy to install and come with everything you need to install connectors shrink tube.. Look on my build log theres pictures there..

And also they sell mounts so you can mount these to the frame too which is something I might do down the road for I can mount my trail tech vapor to where the lights are now..

Last edited:
My bad I thought you was wanting to actually use Raptor/YFZ headlights. The trailtech mounts I have no clue cause ive never owned a set but Jeff has dialed you in on the info. Sorry about my confusing post lol

My bad I thought you was wanting to actually use Raptor/YFZ headlights. The trailtech mounts I have no clue cause ive never owned a set but Jeff has dialed you in on the info. Sorry about my confusing post lol

Lmao no problem beast we have all done it bro..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Dumb question but how do u even get into the housing to access the bulb? I've never been able to figure that out. (Stock lights)

And has anyone done any type of HID conversion? I recently upgraded to HID bulbs on my RZR for like $40

Sent via Droid RAZR M.

HID has been done, just look around!!! Ive got bar mount trailtechs on mine and I love them. I even mounted a set behind my front bumper, gives me 2 options depending on terrain and surrounding s which would work better!!! Go for something good no matter what you do, my old warrior had those walmart lights, they worked but werent the best for an ATV.

This pic is from befor alot of my mods but its the only good one of my setup:

Back