GYTR jet kit contents

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure but whe you find out what you need i have left overs from a kit and Ill send you the jets you need insted of you buying the whole kit.

I will check if you like but I remember it came with 2 pilot jets and about 8 main jets. I only used one main jet since all I have is a GYTR air filter set up. If jeff850 doesnt have one for you let me know, I will gladly send you any that I wont need. The Kit was almost $40 so avoid it if you know what you need since individual ones are cheap.

thanks for the replies guys. Actually I was jetting my bike for Pismo and switched the pilot jet with one of the 25"s from the kit also the main. But My question was is there 2 25 pilots in the kit. I know now there is. Long story short lost the contents list after a couple beers and putting the carb back on I noticed there was another 25 pilot in the kit and I started convincing myself that the other pilot was a 27. The kit for the 350 is the same for a 660.

One more thing if anyone reading this rides modified 350's out @ Pismo what jet sizes are you running?
Thanks

The kit should contain the following
Pilot jet-
25 and a 27.5

Main jets
145, 147.5, 150, 152.5, 155, 157.5, 160, 162.5 165, 170

Not at Pismo but with elevation at 900 feet, filter, no lid and HMF pipe I am running the 25 pilot and 155 main jet. Seeing your elevation is at sea level and cooler air you might start around a 157.5 main and see how that works.

Thanks guys but I have the jets that came with the kit. Hey PaleRider this kit actually came with 145, 150, 155, 160, 165 and two 25 pilots. Well tested the bike with the 25 pilot and bumped the main up 145 but the bike stalls out after warm up. Does this mean I should go up on the main?

You got ripped off! ;)
It should come with 10 main jets and 2 pilot jets.
133309d89c.jpg

Anyway if you only went to a 145 you only jumped up one jet size above stock. Stock is a 142.5. What are your mods?

PaleRider mods I have are HMF slip on and Uni air filter clamp on style. I was thinking Seattle Yamaha sent me the wrong GYTR jet kit. But apparently the 660 and 350 kit are the same???

With your mods and only going up 1 jet size I think you are running lean, hence the heat problem. I would try going to the 155 jet, 25 pilot jet and leave the needle clip in the middle position. If the temperature in your area gets up into the 90's and/or humid you might drop the main to a 150.
(assuming you have your air box lid on still)

yup air box lid is still on with the exception of the 3 inch holes drilled and filled with Uni pre filters. Jetting is currently 145 but will be going up to 155 first to see how that runs. Temps out here in the desert is a dry 113 degrees... One more thing is it mandatory to unplug the battery while working on the carb? I actually unpluged it once and the bike started making an unwinding noise it was weird. Thanks for your replies bro

Back