Got some pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
9edc2531.jpg

b9dca02a.jpg

bc608bb0.jpg

90e61dac.jpg

Grinded down the parking brake perch looks a lot better
fa5a769f.jpg

400 EX shifter

looks good, just polish some stuff up (hide rust) and get that fender fixed it will be off the wall but its gettin there

lol for that fender find the blue zip ties at autozone, hides it a little better but hey, I'd rather pay $3 in zip ties than over $100 for a new front fender, I've got other things to put my money too than cosmetics! Also, you can take a little steal wool and polish those nerfs up, than finish them off with a little mothers mag and aluminum polish.

looks good, just polish some stuff up (hide rust) and get that fender fixed it will be off the wall but its gettin there

dude if he cut the fenders and took off the headlights it would be alot like yours lol

looks great man. but definately fix the fender and maybe get some shock covers. yellow dont look the best with blue IMO.

The little story behind that fender was I was riding in like 15°F weather and had a nice spill, well plastic and cold temps make for briddleness. Anyway I would like to get a new fender, I really don't want to cut it and blasted in the face with mud and water.
Don't worry guys I'm gonna clean it up. The next set of mods are ASR A arms works shocks and a Durablue all +2.

Its been a while since my last ride but usually we ride down the Parkway Exit 58 in West Creek, the trails and sand pits are awsome. Next would be up closer to exit 63 on RT72 a real big sand pit, and right off 72 in Chatsworth, not the HOV park but right outside by the old railline. And the least place is the Medowlands on all the landfills because of cops. There was another place we went to in Moonocky in the medows, but still not to great.

good luck with the polaris bro.... a friend of mines trans just went completly. hopefully you have better luck.

are you talking about the place off of recovery road? i know you get off at 63 and turn onto recovery road and the riding is right there or something like that.

Im pretty sure I know what your talking about, I've only gotten there by trails, but know the vicinity.
Oh and the polaris, if my wife drives it hard enough to break it I'll get her somthing better, but I highly doubt that'll happen.

yea it should hold up..... if your ever heading down just give me a shout. i live about 10 minutes away so lets meet up bro!!

10 yrs old isnt young, my little brother has had his for more than a year and he is 6 1/2.....brothers best friends little brother is 7 and he can handle a rincon 250

Back