Got my new tires!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Well my tires arrived this evening and I'm more than happy. I've never ran a 20in knobby tires on my warrior before only 22 inch super swampers and mud machines. I never plan on going back to a 22 in tire in my life, it handles so much better and these tires hook AWESOME. I have a place in the yard thats rutted out where I practice drag racing and with my super swampers with 1 lb of air in them they would still spin comming off the line, with 6-7 lbs of pressure in these klaws I cant keep the front wheels on the ground!!! I dont plan on running that much but just had'nt got around to letting all the air down to around 4psi or so. I have them flipped for soft terrain for now but after the drag races I'll be flipping them back for hard terrain. I hope these things wear good and the hard road doesnt eat them up because getting to my riding spots I have to ride on the road a little bit. I would suggest these tires to anyone and you cant beat the price!

woulda got from rockymountain but they were outta stock so I got them from motorsportoutlet.

Cool, I have been looking into the klaws some. I have heard a lot of good things about them.

Yea I really like 20tyz they look good as well as handle great 22 look so bulky and crappy to me BUT!! serve a great purpose and give ya better clearance.. sooo it's a give and take situation.. but ill give and keep running twenty's..: p

klaw is without a doubt the best tire i have ever ridden on....... i have mud through holeshot mxs and the klaws take everything. the wear is excellent!!!! i have 5-6 rides on mine and the tread is the same as new!

you get the most hookup with the holeshot/razr style for mx but klaws just perform everywhere with reduced wear. win win situation!

Back