GMC Dealership raped me. Lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason350

Reaction score
So I had my 2000 Sierra 1500 towed to the dealer yesterday, it started a while ago with my dash lights tail lights and brake lights workin when they wanted to. I took it to a friends shop and it hasn't ran since. Lol. The day after I dropped it off he went to pull it in the shop and the stock security was on some how, it would turn over and start every time but it would shut itself down immediately. The dealer called my wife today while I was at work and said that since it was lowered 4"-6" with 20"s and no inner wheel wells "like that when I bought it" a group of wires going into the wiring harness were corroded and broke so $400 later I get to pick my truck up tomorrow after work, runnin & workin perfectly! Woohoo. FINALLY

how did they Rape you"? That sounds like a good deal to me. Trust me working with Corroded wires is no fun! and takes a long time to fix and to find.

It wasn't to many and they were in the engine compartment right under the fuse box. I wish I would have found them myself, that was my warrior money:( oh well I'll get it rebuilt eventually.

Back