girls

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres a touch of blond in there to!!!! never get tired of when you post pics up. just goes to prove hot chicks can like to work on things with motors to(d@mn it i need to get deadlast to add a drooling smiley. lol)

DAMN i think this girl has it all!!!!! sexy, classy, knows how to party, rides, and knows how to work on motors! what else could a guy ask for???? and did anyone else notice the guitar cup in the first pic?? ( i didn't the first time i looked, or the 2nd,,,,)

you guys need to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL,they are cute but you realy need to leave the woods one time.......where are thier bodies at???????????they look like high school girls(but the're cuties)just need to get out a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys need to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL,they are cute but you realy need to leave the woods one time.......where are thier bodies at???????????they look like high school girls(but the're cuties)just need to get out a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what r you talking about where r there bodies at??:???: shes damn near perfect!! lol

wouldn't go that far...

hey its all in the eye of the beholder, but kylers right, to find that combination is rare. id be happier than a tornado in a trailer park to have a girl like you.

oh and black42, warriorgirl09 has been on here long enough that i know she not in highschool. no offense man.

uh deff not in high school! i'm 23 y/o... gettin close to 24. Been outta high school for quite awhile! :) still a kid at heart though! lol

Damn guys, yall need to learn how to knock a bitch down. Hahahaha.

J/k Wargirl, you know we all have a crush on yah. Well sep Black. He's just usta them pilly cheese steak ass's. Hahahahah

ok i finally added 4 pics lol they arent that good they are the only ones i could find u got to go on my profile i made a album :/

Last edited:
hey i'm not gonna lie... i've swung both ways a few times :) tis fun.
eh 19? hold on to it! gets worse and worse every year

Latest posts

Back