General Grabber AT2

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzy613

Reaction score
any one have some input on this tire ive read a lot of reveiws and it seems like a really decent tire. all input will be helpfull

We've sold a number of Generals to our customers that don't want to spend a super amount on tires. So far they have all gotten very good life out of them. Quiet, too. I wanna say they are a off brand of Goodyear. Can't be certain anymore. They are a good tire though.

my dad has em on the durango; they are pretty damn good! all the tire shops here in fenton sell em if you cant find em elsewhere

You don't want to ship them. Tires arent' cheap to ship. Tire rack doesn't always have th prices people think. I don't remember the password for my tire supplier's website. Otherwise I'd have already looked up the price.

Well you could. Wouldn't be any cheaper is all. lol. I was more curious to compare prices.

wel tire rack just listed for the set of 4, alex need to give me the name of the shop in fenton and i can post up the price or he can for all 4

everyone over here sells em but belle tire has the best warranty, they will repace em if you blow em up and they still have tread on em.

That is an outragous price. I really want to see what they cost me and what retail is now.

Latest posts

Back