g-force axle or exhaust??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
what would you guys rather get???? and how hard is it to put on a new axle?

I would probably go with an exhaust if i was you. but if you choose to get the g-force axle, I have one and am pleased with it. Also, they are pretty easy to install. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour. But that's cause I took a few short breaks. But yeah i'd get an exhaust first.

Exhaust. There's not really a need for a rear axle unless the front is already widened. I'm still running my stock rear axle, just with the wheels flipped, and it still works fine for me with everything that I put it through.

I guess I'm the only one that's gonna say axle??? You can make as much power as you want, it's not gonna help you go any faster. Hell, most people can't use all the power the Warrior makes stock since it handles like a wet noodle. You'll go tons faster with the better suspension than you will with go-fast goodies. But that's just my opinion, and obviously I'm outnumbered....lol

Axle- I sometimes wish my raptor was faster but I always wished it handled better. When I put my offset itp rims on the rear I was over 2" wider and it made a big difference .

i don't know why you'd want to widen the rear first though. If you're gonna start widening it, start with the front. With the rear axle wider than the front, it probably won't take long to catch it on a tree and break something.

I should post the video I had of my brother crashing because of this very reason, the rear was 4 inches wider than the front and it sent him flying because he clipped a stump.

Well yeah, I wouldn't do one without the other. And while I usually advise against it, you could (for a temporary solution) buy some $5 flush mounts and flip the front wheels. Will handle TONS better, and you'll be able to go MUCH faster. Even faster than you could with all the fancy new performance parts :p

Back