Front tires?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Ok i have never shoped for front tires, i just took what i could get for free or i would ride till they were bald. Im not in the market now i was just thinking about this while i was driving home.

What does everyone think are good front tires? Why? and what to look for in front tires if shopping for them? Sizes? What look the best?

Also ive been pritty interested in the klaws, does anybody know how they ride as fronts?

O and this question is geared towards warriors and raptors because different bikes could ride better with different tires. So all you traiders ;) unless your talking about what you use to have then its no game.

i've always used holeshot tires in the front. usually 21x7xx10 is the size i go with. i've seen as low as 19 but it just looks stupid. the bigger tires in the front help it skim and glide over things. especially in mud. it lifts the front end right up. the holeshot always rode fine on my warrior.

I've got the klaw fronts. They track and brake well. They are a bit heavy, however, I wouldn't trade them for anything for trail riding

How much are you looking to spend? If you're willing to spend it, razr 2's are the best money can buy. They've got it all. Perfect traction, great puncture resistance, very long wearing tread, and not all that heavy for what they are. Original razrs are also good, although not as durable or grippy. Klaws are also good ones for the money.

K if you would or read im not looking to buy tires, im just making this, ive just been wondering so when i do need tires ill have somthing in mind. which wont be for a long time seeing as in how mine are fine now and that even if they wernt and i needed tires i wouldnt have the money at all for about a year hahahaah, dept sucks.

But what should i put in the poll?

klaws?
razors?
holeshots?

If there are more of one kind like razors and holeshots i know they make more then one set of front tires, what should i put in.

Back