Friend of mine trying to follow my yamaha!!! lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to get up a vid. I'd like too, just don't have a go pro and I doubt my dad would work a cam for me. He prob wont know how to use it.

I dont have a go pro either genpat, have you seen the price of them things these days.lol I just have a old jvc camcorder but it does the job.

I know! The prices on the damn things are outragious! I found the go pro hero naked on ebay new for around $160. Still a lot of money for some plastic. If it made the bike faster I'd buy it right away, lol. I got my phone and a pretty nice digital cam that take some good video. Just have to get someone to go out there with me and hold the damn things.

I dont have a go pro either genpat, have you seen the price of them things these days.lol I just have a old jvc camcorder but it does the job.

Def worth every penny! caught so many things in HD while riding with friends its great. Don't have to worry about anything with the waterproof case as well.

Def worth every penny! caught so many things in HD while riding with friends its great. Don't have to worry about anything with the waterproof case as well.

for sure! I didnt know they had waterproof cases for them?! i have might to invest in one

In Marion IL, its called little egypt offroad. 970 acres with a motocross track

hell yeah man. The gopros are fuunnnnnn. the wifi bacpac just released today. Might have to run out and pick that up!

Nice dude have you ever heard of Brushy Ridge offroad park in Astoria, Illinois ? Its 700 acres and has a motocross, sx track and a gncc coarse.

all this trail talk............ Illinois is pretty close to ohio.........hummmm

Latest posts

Back