• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FMF, DG nerfs, DG A-Arm Guards, stock parts...etc

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the aluminum ones look good but I might not have enough money cause I just bought a new electric starter on ebay. is there anyother way I could pay for these if I wanted to buy them? I just made an account on PayPal so could it be done on there?

the aluminum ones look good but I might not have enough money cause I just bought a new electric starter on ebay. is there anyother way I could pay for these if I wanted to buy them? I just made an account on PayPal so could it be done on there?

I'm open to other payment methods, but i prefer a U.S. Postal money order since its the safest for both parties in my opinion... but since your from Canada, kinda makes that hard.... i'm not a big paypal fan, their fraud protection is a joke for one (they get ya in the fine print)... but i'm open to paypal, depends on the details of the transaction though and you would have to cover all the fees.... but I'll work with ya, you just tell me how you would prefer to handle it....go ahead and email me direct to work out the details....>>>>>>>

whatca decide... let me know if ya have the funds to buy 'em...

hey thumperz sorry dude! i forgot about these nerfs! I am still interested but I will need to talk to my parents again. my mom got prices on new ones and she was pretty blown away by the price. but she still wants to check prices at another dealer.. anyways, they wanted to know if you still wanted 80 bucks for 'em or if you could go a bit lower?

if you don't put the heelguards back on and you rip through mud, does the back of ur foot get plasterd with mud? I could experiment but i'm just gunna ask :p

hey thumperz sorry dude! i forgot about these nerfs! I am still interested but I will need to talk to my parents again. my mom got prices on new ones and she was pretty blown away by the price. but she still wants to check prices at another dealer.. anyways, they wanted to know if you still wanted 80 bucks for 'em or if you could go a bit lower?

if you don't put the heelguards back on and you rip through mud, does the back of ur foot get plasterd with mud? I could experiment but i'm just gunna ask :p

money talks, i'm always open to offers....as for the guards, its personal preference... some of my quads have'em on some don't... the quad i usually ride doesn't have 'em on and i don't notice any more or less mud without or with 'em on...but my quads don't see deep mud...

are you going to include the u-bolts if I buy 'em?

so, whats the word... you want them or not?.... no offense, but I kinda get the feeling that your just tire kicking me... I hope all this wasn't just a waste of my time....I don't mind working with ya till your ready to buy (as long as your not just window shopping), just let me know whats going on either way......

sorry dude, just working on the money thing right now. I got 2 flats and my dad wants them done the right way so it's a bit more pricey. I do want 'em though! I will send you an email or something right when I get the money. And your alright with paypal? think you could go down to maybe $70? I would have the money a lot faster

Latest posts

Back