flyest whip in the game!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All ya gotta do to make a lawn mower fast n stuff is just reverse the two belts on there, then take of the govener, then take off the blades. Next step is a big bore;D

All ya gotta do to make a lawn mower fast n stuff is just reverse the two belts on there, then take of the govener, then take off the blades. Next step is a big bore;D

then raptor plastics :eek:

Riding mowers...I was on a mower one day way back when on an incline....Threw the SOB in Neutral then slamming it in 4th and riding a wheelie. It was a good idea at first....UNTIL the damn thing flipped over and my leg got caught in between the muffler and seat...Nice 3rd degree burn.

Dude you weren't as bad as me. I was stupid enough to raise the deck/lower the wheels on a push mower I had been using for a while and instead of walking around to the opposite side I reached over and laid my other hand on top of it for balance. I failed to see that the exhaust was just down from my fingers and before I knew it they were stuck to it! I mean stuck too! I yanked them off and some of the skin was still cooking on it. At the time I drove a Budweiser truck so I couldn't work for the next week.

[quote
Im not sure what you mean, the motor is a kohler(SP)

What I mean is Craftsman doesn't actually make mowers. Their mowers are made by somebody else and the Craftsman name is put on them and the price kicked up a little. Same way with Kenmore (Sears) appliances. The appliances are GE, or Whirlpool, or something. Kenmore doesn't acually make them. Somewhere in the serial # there is a sorta code that tells repairmen what the machine is. I think on the mowers, it's the last two digits, but I'm not sure. I found a Craftsman mower that I wanted a couple of years ago, then I found the same mower for less, only it's an MTD. Cool looking mower, thats why I asked who makes it.[/quote]

how u tell is like this:

say the serial number on the mower is

ABCDEFGHIJ

You count 3 in from the last number/letter

so

J, I, H.

then u count one back
so u now have

HI

mower technicians use these two code numbers to find the year/make/model of the mower. Same goes as far as minibikes we checked my friends...turned out to be a 1971 Sears % Roebuck co..... :cool:

Dude you weren't as bad as me. I was stupid enough to raise the deck/lower the wheels on a push mower I had been using for a while and instead of walking around to the opposite side I reached over and laid my other hand on top of it for balance. I failed to see that the exhaust was just down from my fingers and before I knew it they were stuck to it! I mean stuck too! I yanked them off and some of the skin was still cooking on it. At the time I drove a Budweiser truck so I couldn't work for the next week.

I think we know y you put your hand there then

Latest posts

Back