finally complete for now!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Hands down the most bad ass 350 GREAT JOB im in the works of getting mine up to par i just traded my explorer for a 96 GT MUSTANG has high flow heads and supper charger and no ******* trailer hitch ??? sooo its up 4 sale got someone wanting it for 8,000 so 3 tho is going in the raptor and 5 is going on a 98 4 door blazer that i got my eyez on. And whille im here i have a quick question would yall put the 3 grand in the 350 or put a down payment and ur name 2 a yfz 450 its a hard call for me.

If you can afford to get a YFZ definetly get it because a rider on a YFZ stock is still probably going to be faster than he was on a Raptor/Warrior. Plus your starting out with more once you start modding 5 valves dohc and 450cc compared to a 2 valve sohc 348. Better geometry front and rear the YFZ was made to race while the YFM's were made to trail ride you can race a YFM and me 53 warriorracer13 and a couple other guys are examples of that but its alot more economical and smarter to race a YFZ unless you really wanna race a 350 then I say go for it because the 350's are still a great bike.

yes id go with a 450. dont get me wrong the warriors engine is the strongest out there you can beat that thing up and it wont blow. but like fmf said a 450 is a racer unless the track you race at has a 350 class id get the 450. you might want to start on the 350 tho.

oh and thanks for the complement. ;D

Latest posts

Back