finale update (maybee)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont agree, because im not the asshole swearing at people, talking about sucking dicks, am i ?

thought so

i dont agree, because im not the asshole swearing at people, talking about sucking dicks, am i ?

thought so

Oh no, ur not swearing at all....even though u just called me an asshole, ur a dumb son of a bitch. You always talk **** to everyone. Thats pretty fucked up.

now look wht we all started... reggie thats was funny but you give a little you need to be able to take it back... reggie a dont know wht the name calling proves but comon its ok to joke around but wht did this just prove?

Ya, it has gone a little too far. xrxmxcx, i apologize for the name calling, i hope we can just forget about this whole thing...ok ;)

oh and 53, dont go sellin your rappy right away before i get a chance to show ya up buddy ;) just kidding, my bike wont be done until this fall

:p

Dude he said he was kidding. Lets just drop this whole thing....ok ;D

so thats why your doing this mx setup to show me up. ??? oh well at least i have a reall 450 not a wanna be. ::)

wow man, you dont know when to give up, i joke once and you just cant take it, your just one of those whiney kids that gets everything so i guess it doesnt matter to you, i dont want my bike to be a yfz, not to show you up either, i just want a bike that works well, and a bike that i like, for you i guess that means you have your dad buy you a yfz since you want one

leave it at that alright?

and reg yeah were good now ;)

hey i gotta ask where did u buy new plastic from cause my freind wants to get new white plastic to replace the cracked ones.

Latest posts

Back