few of my xc race pics of the season

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry first time posting dont know how to resize them and only from one race lol

well no pics of it but i got a k&n filter dynojet kit running a 12t front gytr exhaust and thats it i keep up with 400s though

U can keep up with a 400 with just a K&n filter and 12 tooth spocket? and pipe? damn i cant wait till i get my parts then...

Wow last time i took my spark arestor out when my bike was completly stock between the motor... I lost so much top end it was unbeleavible...

thats a sick race, ya with the jets and the other mods i have i am able to keep up with my friends raptor 700r in the trails down hear in florida, but i am in 6th gear :eek: but i am looking to step up to a bigger bike to start the hole racing scene again, or a dirt bike so i can blow most of the quads away lol

yea xc is great it aint on the bike unless ur good and need to go faster i can keep up with high performance yfz im in 8th out of 36 and i got the only 350 in the class

nice too see the 350 runnin with the big dogs hah, u need some meats on that thing dude...put a 14 tooth sprocket on there too its soo much better than the 12 with the 20's u got on it

yea but 12 gives u more torque with just a hair less speed and i rarely get out of 4th in the woods

looks like somthing i should try and get into haha.. What kinda mods do you have/should i have inorder to do XC?

well i would recomend good gear safety dont go cheap and for quad id get nerfs most important and handguards id go from there and a steering damper and tires list can go on but nerfs first ull know wat u need as u progress

Back