fessendenr's new tires!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fessendenr

Reaction score
IMG_02351.jpg

IMG_02341.jpg

IMG_02361.jpg

Nice, your toe is off in the front, you may want to bring it down to 1/2 in toe out, looks like you got almost 2 inches, you don't want to wear those tires down.

Loosen the 2 nuts on the ends of your tierods and adjust them by turning the tierod. Get a tape measure and measuse the distance between the middle ribs on the front of the tire and in the back, then get it down to where you have like 1/2 inch more in the front.

looks nice man the tires really make the bike look meaner and i like how u took the grab bar off... are u gonna leave it like that?? is that your neutral and reverse lights on the top of the red front plastic, good idea when i get my bars i think im gona do that and are your tires 18's or 20's they look tiny ;D

yeah thanks for the comments, the grab bar is only off because its getting painted, lol. yup i drilled two 3/8 holes on the top of my hood and popped the indicator lights in. Those tires are 18x10.5x9 in the rear and 20x6x10 in the front.

nice man looks good wit the klaws. do the spacers make a difference? looks good man keep it up. soon il be getting the klaws.

raptorboy

Latest posts

Back