• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Factory/Stock Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROMAN

Reaction score
Gentlemen:
I don't have any money for it at the moment. But eventually I will be on the hunt for a good, used stock exhaust pipe for my '98 Warrior.
It has a Supertrapp on it now. Call me a sissy, but I just don't like the added noise and I don't believe having it is worth the little extra power (if any) that the machine produces.
I'll be removing that Supertrapp and throwing it the scrap pile unless someone wants it. If anyone has a good, used stock exhaust please keep me in the loop.

Much obliged.

Gentlemen:
I don't have any money for it at the moment. But eventually I will be on the hunt for a good, used stock exhaust pipe for my '98 Warrior.
It has a Supertrapp on it now. Call me a sissy, but I just don't like the added noise and I don't believe having it is worth the little extra power (if any) that the machine produces.
I'll be removing that Supertrapp and throwing it the scrap pile unless someone wants it. If anyone has a good, used stock exhaust please keep me in the loop.

Much obliged.

what would you want for the supertrapp???

i have a stock exhaust without a baffle, i'd be willing to trade you and i pay for shipping, but i'm not sure how much quieter my stock exhaust is, i never heard a completely stock warrior exhaust or the supertrapp

Sell the super and buy a stocker and keep some extra monies in your pocket. Easy peasy.

Gentlemen:

Much obliged.

Sissy..

Try repacking the supper trap, that drops the noise aton! Use steel whool, if its still toloud trade it.

Back